Rechercher dans ce blog

Monday, February 1, 2021

20 Cool Everyday Dresses I Want You to Know About - Who What Wear

talu.indah.link

One of the best things to emerge on the S/S 21 runways? A whole new take on comfortable fashion. And no, I don’t mean sweatpants if that’s what you’re thinking. While I won’t be retiring my sweatsuits, leggings, or tube socks anytime soon, I am eager to add in some new pieces that are comfy but also feel on-trend and fashion-forward. One category this applies to? Dresses.

If you’re looking for some fresh everyday dresses to add into your wardrobe, there are a number of styles that you’ll want to take a look at that we saw everywhere in the spring collections. From long-sleeve maxis to jersey pieces to new takes on shirt dresses, there are so many stylish dresses hitting the market right now. I’m suddenly feeling inspired to add these into my repertoire for my standing Zoom meetings. Ahead, the 5 everyday dress trends I’m telling everyone about now.

The Link Lonk


February 02, 2021 at 12:00PM
https://ift.tt/2YAPh3L

20 Cool Everyday Dresses I Want You to Know About - Who What Wear

https://ift.tt/2KksXom
Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Kim Kardashian West Tests the Limits of the Vatican Dress Code - The Cut

talu.indah.link Photo: Getty Images for ABA Kim Kardashian West visited the Vatican today and unsurprisingly did not follow the dress...

Popular Posts